The “Chat with Adrian” blog is a variety of short videos in which Adrian Byrne, the owner of Hedging.ie and Laurelhedging.ie will address problems you may face regarding hedging and laurel hedging plants. With 20 years of knowledge and experience in the horticulture industry, he is more than ready to share his advice and answer all of your questions.
Each video of “Chat with Adrian” will be released at 9.00pm every Wednesday on https://laurelhedging.ie/. Today, Adrian will be talking about the dos and don’ts when planting and caring for Cherry Laurel and Portuguese Laurel. We have summarized some common questions below:
- What type of soil should I plant Cherry and Portuguese Laurel in?
- What time of year should I plant Cherry laurel and Portuguese laurel?
- How far apart should someone plant their Cherry Laurel and Portuguese laurel from other flora?
- Do you need to use wooden stakes when planting Cherry Laurel and Portuguese Laurel?
- What is the primary difference between the two? As far as we are aware the maintenance is quite similar of the two. Could you elaborate?
- Which is more popular amongst your consumers?
- What made you focus on this particular type of hedging on your newly launched website?
- Which do you prefer? Cherry or Portuguese laurel?
Now it is time to watch the following to see Adrian’s advice. Enjoy!
Follow our Facebook page to update more information.